Partner Success Associate, Key Accounts
The Partner Success Associate (PSA) will play an integral role in the Delivery Key Accounts team, delivering an outstanding customer experience to a portfolio of our high priority restaurant partners. The focus will be to drive business growth and innovation with our restaurant partners, expanding our business together in mutually beneficial ways. In conjunction with the Key Account Directors (KAD) the Partner Success Associate strives to deliver a world-class customer experience. This includes but is not limited to, identifying growth opportunities within the account, defining and executing objectives for continued partnership success, answering HQ partner questions, and providing best in class service.
A successful Partner Success Associate deeply understands our restaurant partners; is highly collaborative; is proactive and responsive in working with all stakeholders across the restaurant partner organization; identifies improvement opportunities and makes recommendations; is able to prioritise a number of demands and tasks across a variety of partners; and is detail oriented, trusted and reliable in working with partners. Further to this, our Partner Success Associates are encouraged to own projects outside of their core role, as well as ideate and execute on initiatives that drive value for the wider Uber Eats business.
Ideally, you have previous customer-facing experience and have been accountable for achieving business targets or delivering a quota.
What you'll do;
- Work alongside a Key Account Director (KAD) to provide an outstanding customer experience to our restaurant partners and drive shared business growth within our highest value partner segment
- Support the KAD to advance the strategic priorities of a portfolio of merchant partners
- Engage with HQ and their store network to increase store activations and account penetration by articulating the benefits of the Uber Eats platform
- Build trust with multiple stakeholders across the restaurant partner's corporate and store network
- Interpret through data analysis opportunities and threats to the restaurant partners business, and provide recommendations to drive growth within the partnership
- Provide rapid response and resolution of customer requests and questions. Manage a high volume of HQ and franchisee interactions in an efficient, organized and professional manner
- Identify opportunities to improve the restaurant experience and success and work cross-functionally to achieve this
- Prepare materials for restaurant business reviews. Coordinate meetings and stakeholders
Continuously challenge ways of working with the end goal of improving the PSA function
What you'll need;
- 1-3 years of customer or partner facing experience, including a track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals.
- Customer Empathy - A customer first, customer always mindset and a passion for working directly with customers.
- Highly organized, proactive, responsive and efficient. Detail-oriented and results focussed.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication. Ability to be credible with senior audiences.
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner's business
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber