Customer Insights Lead, APAC Community Operations
Community Operations is the organisation having the most frequent and meaningful interactions with Uber's customers - earners, spenders and merchants - throughout their lifetime. Our mission is to develop a world-class support organisation that scales effectively, is reliable and consistent, and provides unmatched service to Uber customers.
About the role
The Customer Insights (CI) organisation consistently uses the voice of the customers to improve Uber products and services and ease of use and resolution. Our team's mission is to advocate the voice of customers in driving customer loyalty and engagement on the platform.
Customer Insights is a critical pillar within the APAC Community Operations Strategy and Planning (S&P) organisation, delivering actionable insights that drive value for the customer and the business and acting as a thought partner to the CommOps Leadership team. This multi-disciplinary team has 3 primary goals:
- Improve overall customer experience and satisfaction and designing and implementing solutions in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Represent the voice of the customer in decision making with Operations and Product teams
- Build a strong customer-centric insights culture and capability within the CommOps team.
What You'll Do
- Elevate customer insights team to be the single source of truth on voice of the customer across all channels and functions. Partner with marketing intelligence to provide more holistic insights into our customers' needs.
- In partnership with the Strategy and Programs team, develop thorough understanding of customer needs and pain points, both existing and potential. Use that knowledge to advocate for/drive delivery of studies and services that enable business and operational leaders to prove our customers with exceptional experience for the long term.
- Identify, explore and measure customer experience trends in the region using internal and external data sources. Ensure high quality bar research output and deliverables. Advocate for and share knowledge about user research across the organisation
- Develop new methodologies and approaches for measuring the customer experience (e.g. based on demographics, behavioral, economics and/or psychographics). Continuously innovate and improve processes to optimise efficiencies.
- Proactively tackle ambiguous challenges and identify next steps and resourcing.
- Work cross functionally to support training, best practices and shared opportunities to drive insights culture into strategy.
- Build strong relationships with business partners to understand their challenges and priorities, define our insights roadmap and drive action through insights delivery.
- 10+ years of experience with extensive experience in all aspects of customer research (study design, analysis, storytelling)
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex stakeholder structure
- Excellent communication, presentation, social and analytical skills ability; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Track record of driving strategic insights using internal and external resources; experience conducting quantitative research and competitive strategy are a plus
- Data-driven decision mentality, sound business judgment, and strong analytical thinking
- Absolute team player and ability to bring clarity of thought in situations where opinions may vary widely and in a distributed team environment.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber