Product Marketing Manager II, Uber Freight
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager for Uber Freight, you will help craft the marketing strategy and plans for new Shipper products and features. You'll be a key contributor to the business strategy in partnership with product, sales, and operations teams. The right candidate is adept at developing user and industry insights, influencing the product roadmap, and developing product value propositions and messaging. You will lead and execute on a go-to-market strategy for key launches within the Shipper product portfolio and lead highly impactful programs to drive feature adoption.
What You'll Do
- Shape product narratives and customer strategies, including audience definition, end-to-end product positioning, and comms architecture
- Be the voice of the customer by driving research efforts, connecting directly with Shippers and partnering closely with sales
- Produce outstanding product communications, from marketing campaigns to sales materials
- Work closely with the marketing team to set strategy and support campaign activations
- Work among hard-working engineers, designers and product managers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment
- Influence and articulate the strategy for the Shipper product line
- 7+ years proven experience in product marketing with a focus on B2B marketing.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Strategic mindset to translate insights into global Marketing priorities
- Proficient in articulating sophisticated information and analyses at various altitudes to executive leaders and tactical marketers
- Experience working on SaaS products
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber