Brand & Campaigns Lead, Uber Eats, North America
About the Role
We're looking for a passionate Sr Brand Manager to lead the Uber Eats US & Canada Brand/Campaigns team. In this role you will lead a team tasked with driving the execution of world-class integrated marketing plans and campaigns that create brand impact and drive growth for Uber Eats. This role will report into the Head of US & Canada Delivery Marketing and will work with global and cross-functional partners to help create the future of the brand: an iconic and influential culture and category shaper in the world of delivery. This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment within one of the fastest growing businesses at Uber.
What You'll Do
- Strategy & Planning: Lead the strategy and planning for Uber Eats' branded campaigns, including aligning on brand/business objectives and priorities, defining the brand narrative for the year, developing a strategy to meet brand/business goals, identifying tentpole moments, and crafting the campaign's calendar.
- Campaigns Strategy & Execution: Lead the strategy behind each campaign, ensuring strong briefs and clear process. Oversee the development of each campaign, pushing to ensure work reaches the highest caliber. Clear roadblocks and solve problems, ensuring the pace of work is maintained and campaigns launch on time.
- Agency & Creative Management: Work directly with multiple agencies, internal creative, production, business affairs, and PR agencies to build break-through, consumer-centric work.
- Media Planning: Partner with our internal media team to evaluate and build efficient and effective media plans that ensure Uber Eats breakthrough the noisy delivery landscape.
- Measurement: Work with Marketing Analytics, Research & Insights, and Media teams to define the measurement strategy and approach for campaigns. Review campaign performance, identify takeaways, and socialize results to ensure continuous improvement.
- Business Integration: Serve as a strategic partner to the Operations teams, helping to bring a brand/consumer lens to key business discussions while ensuring that campaigns are driving business priorities and growth.
- Budget Management: Oversee a significant, eight-figure marketing/media budget. Work closely with Marketing Ops and Finance on an ongoing basis to ensure forecasts are accurate and work is on budget.
- Team Management: Manage a team of experienced marketers, leading and developing them to drive for excellence. Prioritize projects across the team to ensure balance while ensuring business needs are being met.
- 8 -10+ years of consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience with recognized/leading brand
- Proven track record of delivering successful and breakthrough work, with a high bar for quality, productivity, and delivering results.
- Experience leading end-to-end execution of large scale, 360 marketing campaigns.
- Experience working directly with and managing external creative and media agencies.
- Consumer obsessed, with a drive to continuously learn more about our core consumers, identify how our products meet their needs, and understand how to most effectively share our brand message with them.
- Strong data and analytical skills. Experience in data-led decision making; you should be able to interpret extensive data and identify the opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Experience managing, growing, and developing teams - you care about people and are a strong people manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be comfortable presenting and sharing work with executive leadership.
- Strong leadership presence and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions. Can stay calm under pressure.
- Collaboration and the ability to work with a large number of teams across multiple countries, time-zones, backgrounds and fields.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and a desire to create and build new processes to enable organizational efficiencies.
- Self-motivation and drive. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting to push projects to completion
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber