Head of Eater and Growth
About the Role
The Head of Eater and Growth role is a unique opportunity to build and lead a key customer vertical within the Regional Operations. Reporting to the Director of Regional Operations, you will be responsible for crafting the strategy to acquire and engage our valued 'Eaters' (consumers). You will lead a hardworking operations team to execute on acquisition, growth and loyalty projects, as well as programs to deeply understand, segment and improve the Eater experience.
You'll partner closely with the global product, marketing, local operations and other important stakeholders to drive initiatives to constantly improve the overall Eater journey and experience. You will represent the voice of the consumer on our leadership team, and be the champion for this meaningful customer group as it pertains to product and business operations.
What You`ll Do
- Lead, develop and empower a high performing Regional team.
- Support the global Uber Eats market in LATAM developing our own strategy to cover the growth, participation and retention of our "Eaters"
- Understand the eater segmentation in a way that provides smart investment decisions for acquisition and engagement
- Work closely with local, regional and global operations, marketing and product teams to optimize the in app conversion and ordering experience
- Develop internal processes for collecting and compiling eater feedback, understanding drivers of delight and dissatisfaction and feeding these insights into everyday business decisions
- Identify critical operational improvements, scaling those improvements and monitoring their performance over time
- Secure smooth product rollouts prizing for a good eater experience
- Organize high-level stakeholders to ensure that we all follow the same strategy and achieve our main goals.
- Take advantage of membership and new lines of business as a lever for participation.
What You`ll need
- 15+ years professional experience: You are at the top of your professional field and have always excelled -- if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
- Inspirational leader and strong people manager!
- Sharp, deep, hands-on experience of functions that included combinations of the following: operations, business analytics, growth marketing, customer loyalty and retention, and program / project management.
- Passionate about leading and collaborating with an outstanding team - you excel at working with diverse teams, seeing different points of view, and building solutions together.
- Be able to navigate effectively in a matrix environment with local operations, products, marketing, strategy, finance, and other senior leaders.
- Creative mindset, driven by solutions: attitude to "get things done" and willingness to roll up your sleeves to execute.
- Super sharp business judgement and critical thinking skills - using data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them. You also have strong instincts that guide you to make sound commercial decisions.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in rapid growth environment with tight deadlines.
- Analytical rigour - We use data to advise our decisions; you'll quickly identify what data you need to solve a problem and how to analyse it to get to the answer. You'll have experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Strong understanding of pricing levers and elasticity of demand.
- Pricing- products
- Loyalty / engagement programs
- Customer experience
- E SQL proficiency - nice to have
- Data management
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada