About the Role
We're looking for a conceptual visual innovator who can help push the brand forward and creatively support 360 campaigns and projects from concept to execution.
The job involves working collaboratively with internal marketing teams and external international agencies. You'll work among other exceptionally hard working creatives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative Amsterdam-based team. We'll look to you to be in the constant pursuit to shape a persuasive brand narrative, with a fearless optimistic attitude for problem-solving.
This is a hands-on role covering concept, art direction, and design in order to support product launches, marketing campaigns and creative solutions to business needs.
The right candidates are excellent communicators, have worked for some of the world's leading brands, and have a solid understanding of advertising across TV, digital, print, out of home, and activations.
What You'll Do
- Lean on your experience and expertise to push for the greatest and freshest creative ideas.
- You present work with confidence can rally people around ideas, and are skilled at selling through concepts to key stakeholders.
- Use your sharp judgment and communication skills to guide external agencies through the creative process to get to skillfully crafted, world-class work.
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty when needed but also know when to lead and when to help.
- Set the bar high and get there fast without sacrificing quality for speed.
- Build a consistent brand narrative across media, channels, and audiences
- Apply all of your art direction and design know-how to transform a raw idea into an execution that is skillfully crafted and has the tremendous emotional impact
- Know the difference between communication and persuasion and be 100% focused on the latter.
- Iterate quickly and respect deadlines - you know how to move fast while still being meticulous and conscientious in your work.
- Promote clarity and simplicity in all the work that you touch.
- Portfolio showcasing global work on some of the world's biggest brands.
- At least 6+ years experience in ad agencies or in-house for a global brand.
- A visual background is required, this role is not suited for people who come from a copywriting background.
- 360 campaign experience, ideally across EMEA and / or APAC.
- Experienced with visual brand building across marketing channels and their pitfalls.
- Understand how to partner with creative agencies and get the best out of them.
- Strong attention to detail. You are as committed to crafting great designs as you are to brainstorming frameworks and branding extensions.
- Exceptional relationships / interpersonal / communications skills.
- Highly productive and ability to execute with limited direction. Initiative to solve problems big and small.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber