About the Role
The Merchant team at Uber Eats empowers merchants (including restaurants) to grow their business and operate efficiently by building products for sign-up and onboarding, menu optimization, performance insights, marketing, and much more. As a product analyst, you'll use your quantitative skill set and business acumen to envision and build the future for merchants. You will work in close collaboration with product managers, engineers, and operations teams.
What the Candidate Will Need
What you'll do:
- Develop data-driven business insights and narratives to identify opportunities, generate new hypotheses, and define product strategies through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Design and analyze experiments to to measure the impact of new product features and drive decision-making
- Define key metrics mapping product performance to business success
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure and improve data access and reliability
- Bachelors in empirical or quantitative field
- 2+ years industry experience using data analytics in a business strategy role
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to understand and prioritize business goals and strategies
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Prior industry experience in consumer-facing product analytics
- Experience in a scripting language for analysis (Python, R, etc)
- Experience with experimental design
- Strong storytelling to distill interesting and useful insights into a compelling, concise data story
- Passionate self-starter with a strong work ethic
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada