Product Manager, Talent Acquisition Tech
About the Role
PeopleTech is a relatively new product and tech team at Uber with an audacious charter of enabling tech that transforms employee experience at Uber.
This role will be working cross-functionally with design, software engineers, integration engineers, system engineers, and business stakeholders. You will shape and build Talent Acquisition outstanding products that span across a range of experiences, from prospective candidates to recruiters, sourcers, hiring managers and interviewers.
Hiring is one of the most impactful areas in high performing companies and Uber is one of the few in the industry looking to make great strides with a consumer product-centric approach. The team is rapidly growing and delivering significant impact, so we are looking for an enthusiastic, user and impact centric Product Manager to join the team.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Help us to pioneer the delivery of best-in-class talent products
- Build a magnificent candidate experience across multiple tech stacks and processes
- Evaluate best-in-class technology and resolve, build vs. buy for various aspects of Candidate Experience and Talent Acquisition employee journey
- Partner with the larger Talent Acquisition business organization to deliver product and tech strategy, build long term roadmap, and create business impact via tech delivery
- Drive requirements and adoption with a customer-empathetic demeanor
- Define mission-critical metrics and excite teams to deliver on the promise of the most intuitive candidate and admin experiences
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs between schedule, performance, and cost
- Align key stakeholders to ensure scalable solutions and operational perfection
- Proactively identify and resolve issues to meet strategic and financial (ROI) goals
- Engage with Uber executives through regular updates
- Be deeply involved in helping to handle the backlog, triage issues, write PRDs, create well-defined stories, and clarify requirements with the implementation team members.
- Collaborate with systems engineers, developers, design, data science, UX, and behavioral researchers
- Computer science undergraduate degree or other engineering degree equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience, delivering highly successful and innovative technology products with your signature all over them.
- Track record of delivering high impact products for external users
- Keen user-centric point of view and experience
- Data-driven decision-making ability.
- A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for excellent collaboration.
- High standards across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
- Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- High proficiency in building consumer-grade experiences
- Experienced with network effects, growth loops, and improving engagement
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber