Brand Manager I, Brand & Campaigns
About the Role
The Brand & Campaigns Manager will help define the strategy, tone, and communication for the Earner (drivers and couriers) community to ensure consistency with the overall brand narrative. The Earner community has a different set of communication needs than consumer audiences, so we are looking for someone with experience developing relationships with a diverse audience that relies on marketplace services to earn.
Your job will be to help Uber build, test, and create a consistent brand narrative that ensures we listen to drivers and couriers, acting on their feedback and closing the loop on improvements. Your primary focus will be to identify driver demographics, insights and bring cohesive brand experiences to drivers that help deliver on the key value proposition of Uber being the most flawless app experience and most appreciative company towards gig workers who choose to drive or deliver.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with marketing intelligence - Synthesize driver insights and industry perspectives on key aspects of favorability and consideration; identify and prioritize tensions of specific multicultural driver audience segments for additional campaigns to help drive favorability.
- Make a difference - Passion for creating empathetic, inspiring and innovative marketing for safety causes tied to earners, product, and purpose
- Drive global brand campaign development - Oversee the creation of global marketing earner campaign platforms that span the world, guiding the development of creative toolkits, leaving room for nuance or flexibility, and engaging content that drivers need and want.
- Measure for impact - Working with product and marketing channels, test, iterate and measure impact campaigns have on awareness and adjust accordingly to optimize for results and KPIs.
- Ensure consistent look and feel - Serve as an ambassador of the Uber brand for visual brand identity, earner initiatives, and key brand tone messaging to maintain necessary consistency with global marketing materials and content.
- At least 4 years of relevant brand management experience
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
- A "builder" personality: You're biased toward action, a phenomenal collaborator and master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Deep experience targeting different consumer segments with impactful campaigns
- Relevant experience working within a marketplace or industry passionate about growing a community of users to build a network. Highly collaborative in how you seek challenges and implement solutions
- Proficient in articulating quantitative business data layered with consumer insights
- Background in consumer safety a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber