Sr Business Development Associate
About the Role
Uber is looking for a Sr Business Development Associate - Brazil region to join our team. We're looking for candidates who will bring partnership experience, negotiation and partner management skills with strong analytical and interpersonal skills to maximize value in partnership negotiations. Someone with high energy who isn't afraid to lead multiple deals in a fast paced environment. A business developer with ambition and drive, capable of building partnerships to support a variety of high-priority Uber initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the definition of business development activities with potential to generate outstanding impact across the organization and ecosystem
- Identify and establish relationships with potential deal partners
- Pursue, evaluate, support negotiations and execution of top business development opportunities in the region while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product, engineering, operations, legal, etc.)
- Review deal metrics and communicate impact to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare business reviews to Uber LATAM's senior management team regarding progress in the business development space
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of our company
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in business development, tech, finance or management consulting
- Well-rounded profile: ability to combine business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to support multi-faceted deals
- Ability to establish, maintain and leverage effective and fruitful relationships at partner companies
- Ability to understand and work together with operational teams; lead through influence, even in contexts of limited authority
- Ability to execute deals implementation working with cross functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber