Associate Partner Manager, New Verticals - Enterprise
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise team in the New Verticals segment covering some of our most strategic partners. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will work efficiently and effectively with our restaurant partners to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and customer service. Enterprise Account Managers will work closely with restaurant partners, the restaurant support team, product, sales, marketing and operations teams to manage and optimize partnerships and provide maximum value for both Uber and its partners.
You will succeed in this role if: you produce your best results in a team environment; you possess an insatiable appetite to continuously learn; you value ideas over hierarchy; customer obsession runs in your DNA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Internal and external advocate. Be the merchant's go-to person and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for the client and our market
- Bring your analytical A-game. You will be building business models, performing analysis with the Enterprise Ops Analysts to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track productivity and success of initiatives to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and flourish by creating new ways to add to existing partnerships
- Drive initiatives. You will drive and support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various partners. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise
- Read between the lines. You will be working with stakeholders from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Drive day-to-day interactions with our top tier partners
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships
- 2+ years of professional experience in a client facing role working with enterprise or mid-market sized accounts
- Instinct for handling partners. You have a consistent track record of successfully handling complex partnerships
- Ability to have a 'sixth sense' when it comes to partnerships and that leads you to effortlessly navigating multiple partner engagements
- An intuition for people. You are spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, building and cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners within all parts of an organization.
- You are a self-starter and collaborative leader. Everywhere you go, you cannot help but flex and stretch your analytical powers, pitching in as needed, but also knowing when to take control and lead a conversation with an Engineer, Product Manager, or C-Level Executive
- Product sense. You know what makes a product experience not just good, but amazing. You lead cross-functional teams to create partner integrations that delight users and drive measurable impact
- Speediness and resourcefulness. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them.
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber