Customer Support Specialist, Merchant Premium Support
About the Role
At Uber, Premium Customer Support Specialists provide white-glove support for enterprise restaurants who use the Uber Eats platform! Premium Support Specialists are skillful communicators who can tailor their messages to suit diverse audiences and varied support modalities including phone, email, and chat. In addition to resolving restaurant issues, Premium Support Specialists analyze case details and trends and provide insights to key partners.
What You'll Do
- Case manage and resolve support contacts that have been raised by internal partners
- Provide support through personalized emails and outbound phone calls
- Use resources and knowledge bases (KBs) to navigate ambiguous/outlier cases, build action steps, and reach full resolution
- Send timely status updates, case reports, and proposals to internal partners on a consistent basis
- Maintain positive relationships with restaurants who have had a challenging experience
- Think outside of the box to develop creative support solutions that best serve merchants and Uber
- Customer empathy - You have a deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer support requests in thoughtful and creative ways
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - You are an effective communicator and listener, and you're comfortable expressing ideas and opinions to varied audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills - You establish trust and effective working relationships with internal and external partners
- Strategic problem solving - You can demonstrate multiple resources to advise and support critical decisions
- Desire to learn - You're a highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to learn and grow, and you are receptive to feedback
- High flexibility - When the only constant is change, you're ready to roll with the punches while remaining customer-centric and driving resolutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, English, or Journalism
- Experience in the restaurant or retail delivery industry
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber