UKI Sales Operations Lead, Uber Eats - London
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for an experienced leader to manage the Sales Operations team in the United Kingdom & Ireland (UKI). In this role, you will partner closely with the UKI commercial teams, as well as global and regional functional teams, with the objective of scaling and optimizing our sales practices.
Your scope encompasses a number of commercial, strategic, operational and tactical elements, including Salesforce / CRM data quality, sales strategy, sales campaign planning and execution, reporting and analytics.
The ideal candidate is result-oriented, approaches tasks with an analytical attitude, can operationalise processes & systems, whilst also building strong relationships with partners.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of Sales Operations associates focused on improving the way sales teams operate in one of our largest markets globally
- Work with leadership to set the direction and define the strategy and roadmap for sales and sales operations
- Ruthlessly prioritise global programs, local projects and business-as-usual work to ensure the right balance of delivering on local market priorities and supporting global deliverables
- Drive accountability by defining and measuring KPIs that support directly the UKI team's objectives
- Guide your team in developing, executing and owning core sales processes such as territory definition, lead allocation, reporting and forecasting
- Obsess about improving the lives of our sales reps by building strong lines of communication directly with our frontline team
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in Program Management, Sales, Operations, Consulting, or equivalent roles
- Minimum of 12 months managing a team
- Deep understanding of sales processes
- Understanding of CRM fundamentals and experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Ability to manage and develop team members, and drive results through people
- Strong program management skills and ability to deliver high quality implementations of complex programs and initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence and gain consensus with senior stakeholders
- Solid analytical abilities; ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required to help inform decisions
- Experience in dynamic start-up or scale-up environment
- Experience with Python or R
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber