Commercial Optimisation Manager - Sales
About the Role
The Commercial Optimisation Manager (Scaled Sales) is responsible for ensuring on-going programs of work led by the scaled sales team are embedded into our customer experience, maximising impact against KPIs through a data driven approach, and driving a great customer experience. Working across a variety of channels (CRM, personalised automated messaging, push notifications and our agent calling teams), the commercial optimisation manager will drive the success of SMB restaurant partners through meaningful on-going engagement, with a test & learn approach. This is an excellent opportunity for a data minded analyst or operations professional to join a sales team, learn from highly skilled data & marketing professionals, and take direct accountability for their results.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our scaled sales leads (data science, and channel strategy) to define meaningful, multi-channel, targeted programs of work which drive performance against key sales, product and operational performance KPIs
- Assist with campaign analysis & develop strategies to ever-green campaigns across channels
- Adopt ownership of campaigns when launches prove successful, and manage the success of those campaigns going forward
- Measure & report on the success of all live campaigns, and take responsibility for optimisation
- Learn about automation (primarily python scripting) & machine learnings to improve efficacy of campaigns over time, supporting the leads in a project basis
- Employ testing methods to improve strategies over time
- Execute your recommended changes - this may mean changing cohorts/audiences & triggers, experimenting with different channels, or updating content, as a starting point. You'll receive input from our leads, but be fully accountable here
What You'll Need:
- 3+ relevant professional experience in a role with analytics & data driven decision making at its core - perhaps in consulting, sales operations or digital campaign optimisation
- Strong analytical skills (excel mandatory, SQL preferred, with a strong willingness to learn)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative approach to stakeholder management
- Curiosity, a creative mindset & a drive for continuous improvement
- You're a superb team player. We're building something new here, and we will drive and share our successes as a team
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber