Account Representative, Montreal
About the Role
The role of Account Representative is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and sales capabilities in order to increase the number of restaurants that work with EATS. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling; passionate about food and Uber; a person who likes to negotiate to build the best partnership. Your main goal will be to create new restaurants that meet our partnership criteria.
What You'll Do
- Use prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with the best restaurants interested in Uber Eats
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
What You'll Need
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Prior cold calling experience preferred
- Genuine interest in sales and curiosity about Uber Eats' business partners
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through while paying attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; a self-starter attitude and determination
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Strong critical thinking ability
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber