Senior Courier Operations Manager, Uber Eats - UK&I
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for a Senior Operations Manager who can have a direct impact on the success of one of Uber Eats' largest countries. The Senior Courier Operations Manager will join the Central Operations team and have responsibility for courier onboarding at a national level. They will be owning critical projects from conception to execution and jumping on challenges as they emerge.
This role calls for a combination of project and stakeholder management, strategic thinking, analytics and strong operational execution. Further, as Uber Eats is a new business and remains a fast paced environment, we are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next.
Our Senior Courier Operations Manager will be responsible for creating strategies, managing projects and building insights to ensure we create the best possible Uber experience for our couriers. From optimising and improving our onboarding processes, to working with partners to deliver value to our couriers, you'll be helping to drive Uber Eats' growth forward. You'll be required to use data to identify operational weaknesses in the delivery experience and build scalable processes, and work across the business with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Be the go-to person in the UK when it comes to courier onboarding: Own our end-to-end onboarding process and be responsible for bringing new couriers on to the platform successfully
- Align stakeholders behind your plan: Partner successfully with third party service providers to bring innovation to our platform
- Build rock solid performance tracking dashboards, ensuring transparency across the UKI Eats team into new courier performance, allocating supply across our cities based on courier, restaurant and customer metrics, and making sure we are bringing the right amount of new supply into the marketplace at every location that we operate.
What You'll Need
- Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics). Master in analytics-related major (Data analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Econometrics) a plus but not required.
- 3+ years of solid analytical experience gained in a tech company, finance, operational management or consulting (analytics track).
- A bias for data. You naturally take a scientific and highly analytical approach to everything you do with strong attention to detail and accuracy. You know how to use data to make decisions and are experienced with analytical tools:
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets proficiency working across large data sets (e.g.: Dashboard creation)
- Advanced SQL essential
- R and/or Python experience a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber