Product Operations Manager - Uber Eats - New Verticals
About the Role
Uber Eats is one of the fastest-growing businesses at Uber. We're scaling our teams Globally across operations, sales, product, and engineering all at the same time. The biggest challenge that our product operations team is facing is to make sure that we grow TOGETHER.
The goal of Product Operations is to ensure we build & operationalize the right products to move our business forward. In this role, your work will drive results on our highest-priority growth & efficiency levers. Product Operations works closely with our cross-functional partners to identify opportunities, prioritize, test, rollout & iterate products and own the communication throughout the product development cycle.
What You'll Do
- Define the go-to-market plans and processes to operationalize our product strategy as an individual contributor on a highly effective product team
- Lead a community of strategic leaders to encourage meaningful impact to the business
- Drive continuous improvement to the engagement models between product, engineering, and business partners teams
- Ensure functional partners are aligned on key objectives for the program/product
- Advise product teams on the global feasibility of products throughout the product life cycle
- Develop an end-to-end product rollout plan, and project-manage implementation
- Collaborate with key partners (legal, tax, policy, support, etc) to prepare the product for launch and drive maximum impact
- Track core business metrics related to the product
- Identify key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the product post-launch
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to advise product improvements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations, business consulting, finance, or similar analytical role
- SQL Proficiency
- Deep analytical experience
- Large scale, global project management experience
- Strategic alignment, able to bring key partners across functions together
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Deep understanding of the user experience
- Ability to use data to inform and support critical decisions
- Ability to clearly and succinctly present information to an internal and external audience
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills across diverse functions and teams
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
- Prior experience working on global projects, or in an international setting
- Economics or quantitative experience is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber