Sales Representative, Delivery
As a Delivery Sales Representative, you will own the selection of SMB, Enterprise and multi locations New Verticals partners in specific areas and/or cities
What You'll Do
- Sales / New Veticals partners Sourcing: Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to get the city's best grocery & convenience customers interested in Uber EATS. You'll spend a good portion of every single day contacting them over the phone and via email, being the face of our brand to our partners
- Deal Making: Lead contract agreements sought at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including balanced economics for both parties.
- Work closely with the account management team to innovate on our ability, so we can grow our business & form best in world customer relationships.
- Process Scaling: Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they drive, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth.
- Get ahead: Lead the New Verticals growth in France, go above and beyond to get the job done, delight users and our partners
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years of inside and/or field sales experience
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure
- Ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and optimally champion customer needs
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Proficiency in French and English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber