Tech Talent Advisor
About the Role
In this role, you are the go-to person who will advise hiring teams and deliver on the recruitment strategy to ensure an outstanding recruitment experience.
We are looking for a Tech Talent Advisor to support our Engineering/Technical functions in our site in Sofia, Bulgaria. You will partner with sourcing and hiring managers to build teams and inform on hiring strategy to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there's always a better way!
What You'll Do
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure participation and collaboration through the recruiting process for individual requisitions (e.g. hiring strategy meetings, kick off meetings, sourcing sessions, panel information email)
- Proactively assess recruitment performance (e.g. offers report, time in stage, conversion rates)
- Analyze data to generate insights and trends for hiring
- Closely align with candidate expectations throughout the recruiting process
- Understands candidate's skill-set and how it ties into the broader team, along with the team's goals
- Partner with Hiring Managers to build out job descriptions and informs effective hiring processes based on insights (e.g. knowledge of interviewer skill set, required competencies, etc.)
- Use market insights and historic data to predict conversion rates and anticipated time to hire
- Build talent market maps, becoming a specialist in local, regional and functional markets
- Identify top talent, assessing soft and hard skills and short-listing qualified leads
- Craft an inclusive hiring strategy by deep-diving into market insights in order to attract a diverse group of candidates
- Work across a variety of roles, levels and engineering functions
- 2+ years of experience in the Recruiting space with special focus on technological profiles
- Experience in in-house or agency recruiting for Bulgaria
- Professional proficiency in English
- Ability to handle various priorities including day-to-day workload and projects
- Experience with building collaborative relationships with teammates, candidates and hiring managers
About the Team
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our teams find, attract, and hire the world's greatest minds to join Uber!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber