Senior Business Development Associate, Partner Management
About the Role
Uber's Business Development team sits at the intersection of all Uber business lines and company verticals. We develop high-value partnerships to support today's business goals, as well as growth bets of the future. Within Business Development, the Partner Management team nurtures and grows Uber's largest, most strategic partners to improve business impact. We focus on launching, managing, and growing these partnerships.
We are looking for a high-performing individual contributor to join the team to help oversee the US & Canada partnerships portfolio. We are hiring for two partner managers: one to work with Payments partners, and one to work with Channel partners.
This is a highly cross-functional and visible role. Internally, you will collaborate across teams including Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, and Finance. Externally, you will represent the face of Uber to our business partners.
What You'll Do
- Participate in negotiations and contracting for high-impact partnerships.
- Own partnership launches, working with cross functional teams to ensure we meet contractual obligations.
- Supervise and optimize performance metrics post-launch. You'll always know how our partnerships are performing and why, and will develop ideas about how to improve them.
- Lead overall enterprise relationships; many of our partners have multiple programs across different parts of our business, so you'll have visibility into all partner touch points, and will identify opportunities for holistic value exchange.
- Develop and execute long-term partner growth strategies, which may encompass geographic expansion, net-new deals, and non-deal-related growth initiatives.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience in external-facing roles where you've worked with clients (e.g., business development, strategic partnerships, partner management, consulting, customer success, etc.)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to identify business opportunities; you have a track record of using data to inform strategy
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, lead priorities, and succeed in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong program management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work within ambiguity and pivot quickly when priorities change!
- Strong product instincts and ability to identify new product opportunities
- Experience bringing new products/programs to market
- Experience in financial services and/or managing global technology partnerships
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber