Assoc Manager, Reefer Carrier Sales
About the Role
Our Associate Managers of Reefer Carrier Sales are responsible for overseeing a team of Carrier Sales representatives on the Reefer team. Our teams provide the best service to our carrier partners while pushing for automation. Our managers are here to motivate, train, and coach their teams on carrier development while facilitating career growth and creating paths for long term value. This team is committed to constant improvement and creating a product with lasting value.
What You'll Do
- Manage and cultivate highly successful and engaged reps on the Reefer team
- Assist and coach reps on developing carrier relationships & coach reps through difficult situations
- Drive departmental goals, strategy execution and lead initiatives
- Work with your and cross-functional teams to actively manage the quality of our carrier partners and the growth and health of our flatbed network
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operations of freight
- Always think about how to do things better, faster, more efficiently
- Report on core operational and growth metrics within your team and leadership teams
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the transportation industry, or related field with a highly operational sales and/or account management focus
- Minimum of 1 year relevant management or leadership experience
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally within internal teams
- Strong communication and organization skills
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber