Site Program Manager
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and thoughtful program manager to design, organize, and drive a diverse set of programming, events, and initiatives to help scale our Uber Tech Boulder site internally and build a strong brand externally.
- Drive employee onboarding experience from start to finish including but not limited to communication management, scheduling and organization.
- Track & monitor feedback from new hires and managers, and make suggestions for program changes and improvements to improve the new hire experience.
- Build and develop culture. You will be key in keeping a pulse on employee morale and engagement and continuing to build our culture in partnership with the organization's employees survey, internal events and employee recognition and celebration initiatives.
- Provide an expert level of knowledge and support to new and existing employees by responding to questions and concerns regarding employee experience and site matters.
- Provide a high level of support to the Site Lead by executing on the site's employee initiatives.
- Partner with Site Leadership as well as fellow Regional and Global Site Program Managers for coordination of Global initiatives and events.
- Plan details and run logistics for internal and external events.
- Run the day-to-day of our intern program including logistics and events.
- Effectively communicate to the greater Tech teams. Our programs and physical environment are constantly changing and communication regarding day-to-day changes will be streamlined through you. You'll have a constant pulse on the best methods for communications to individual and greater Tech teams.
- Develop and scale our local tech brand. Work with Uber and community partners to create internal and external events, initiatives, partnerships, and blog posts to improve local employee recruiting and promote the office within the local tech community.
- Develop and drive local and regional learning and development initiatives to complement current company-wide L+D programs.
- Execute on a variety of program management initiatives as needed by the lines of business.
- Obsessive about the employee experience at all levels. You're respectful of employees' points of view and you are committed to creating an environment for all employees that is inspiring and exciting.
- Organized and detail oriented. You manage multiple tasks and projects of varying scale simultaneously without dropping the ball. You have great follow through and don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Team-player. You value the role you have in building a strong team and you will be flexible to changing needs of our growing team.
- Motivated and self-driven. You're persistent about fixing issues and always striving for improvement in projects or programs small or large.
- Innovative and proactive. You bring new ideas to the table, constantly striving for improved efficiency and experience. You anticipate issues and roadblocks before they happen.
- Strong communicator. You are self aware, well spoken and eloquent in emails.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone in front of a crowd; you're flexible, fearless, and excited. Passionate about the development of people and the business.
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years experience in creating and scaling programs for a medium to large-sized company.
- Experience in creating a variety of communications for a large audience.
- Experience in working with and leading strategic planning and budgeting for multiple groups at a time.
For Colorado-based roles: The salary/hourly rate range for this role is $81,000 per year - $90,000 per year. You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award, commissions, & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber