Client Success Specialist, Toronto, Montreal (French Speaking)
About the Role
The Client Success Specialist role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your relationship management and sales skills. This role focuses on post-sales of Small-to-Medium Sized Business, to work efficiently and optimally with SMB merchants (not only restaurants) by deepening the relationship to increase retention as well as grow revenue and expand service. Client Success Specialists are critical to retaining our highest value accounts, ensuring new partners are successful on our platform, and consult partners that have the potential to grow.
What You'll Do
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within merchant success and your territory
- Partner with our Operations and Sellers on managing the relationship, issue, and questions of merchants
- Track merchant KPI and OKR to understand their success, issues, or opportunities
- KPI & OKR centric methodology: generate team consciousness about the need of results measured by important metrics
- Excel in hands-on vendor management and training of new merchant features or products
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in a B2B organization in an outbound account management role
- Ability to fluently communicate in French and English with clients
- Bachelor's degree
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience driving deeper adoption within your book of business including, prospecting new contacts, working with end users and account discovery to identify new opportunities or locations
- Excellent communication
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Ability to clearly frame a valobjectionsue proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome to gain commitment from your clients
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Excel
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber