Lifecycle CRM Marketing Manager, Uber Eats and Postmates
About the Role
We're looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to work on Postmates and Uber Eats. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a growing team that's responsible for delivering experiences for every stage of the funnel.
As a Lifecycle CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of incentive-driven and engagement-focused communications in order to grow and retain the customer base. You will work closely with various partners to ensure we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies focused on promotional, educational, retention, and winback
- Incorporate promo strategy into nurture and retention campaigns to deliver against long-term growth goals
- Map out customer journey from sign up to churn and build corresponding personas/audience
- Run CRM experiments to test creative, content, and frequency, and apply learnings to improving key performance metrics
- Establish, report on, and improve critical metrics for all campaigns / communications
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including but not limited to: data science, product, operations, marketing analytics teams to ensure communications are on-brand, impactful, and relevant
- Work with our deployment and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using marketing automation tools
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in a customer marketing, email marketing, or engagement marketing role
- Experience with A/B testing and post-campaign analysis
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing and lifecycle campaigns across different channels
- A keen understanding of customer data and segmentation
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- A self-starting attitude
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber