Eater Experience Lead
About the Role
As the Senior Eater Experience Lead, you will be responsible for deeply understanding the needs of our Eaters in each outstanding LatAm market and championing these needs with the Global product team! This will require you to distill aspects of the user experience that impact conversion through both qualitative and quantitative measurements and translate these into regional product priorities through business cases that compel our Global counterparts.
Your scope will also include working with your two direct reports on demand elasticity as it relates to both pricing and promotions and how this impacts the Eater Experience. Together, you will define the strategy for in-app pricing in the region and deeply understand our promotion strategies, their efficiency, and how to reconcile Eater Experience with a business focused on both growth and profitability in a highly competitive market.
What you'll do
- Work closely in partnership with sub-regional teams and cross functional partners to understand issues on the ground across in-app experience, pricing and promo and how they impact our Eaters
- Be the voice of the customer in all forums and conduct quantitative and qualitative insight gathering and evaluation that can be translated into impactful roadmaps within product and ops
- Champion products that drive Eater Experience & surface the flexibility needed for sub regions to meet local objectives; build businesses cases for product to prioritise
- Help the Eater team set targets & own OKR tracking for the team
- Your team will consist of 2 headcount dedicated to pricing strategy & products and promo efficiency which you will use to deepen our relationship with users in LatAm and meet sub-regional objectives
- Build and foster a strong team culture based around customer obsession with a focus on execution and results
What you'll need
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in English
- 5-7 years of robust work experience in a startup, strategy, product, operations, analytics, or a variety of other specialty roles with shown ability in quantitative fields is expected
- Able to tackle issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic, common sense and data
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment while maintaining flexibility and a collaborative attitude
- Good communication skills that will allow you to clearly explain your work and to participate in constructive debate
- Strong, organised project management & ability to drive projects to completion in a timely manner
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth, and have a deep understanding of experimentation
- Outstanding at market research: You're a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they build.
- Python, R of similar coding language and advanced analytics skill set a plus
- Experience with Experimentation & Statistics
- Experience working within a matrix and multi-country located organization
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form (https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber