M&A Business Analyst
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our M&A People team partners with stakeholders, across the whole business, on all people related matters during M&As, divestitures and workforce transformation projects.
This role will be responsible for developing and optimizing M&A processes as well as work closely with key partners throughout M&A projects to support data management, analysis and reporting. The team will be looking to you as a consultant on all things M&A data with a creative mind, thinking creatively and constantly looking for internal and external solutions to improve our internal processes.
What You'll Do
- Support the M&A People team during due diligence, integration planning & execution.
- Own the data management workstream during M&A projects with a focus on data integrity, analysis and reporting.
- Partner with M&A Program Manager, Compensation, HRBPs and cross-functional M&A Leads in assisting with organizational design and mapping & leveling activities, which may include collecting, scrubbing and matching of target company data to analyze impact of integration decisions; and preparing data for employee offers and uploading to the HRIS.
- Establish data change management processes and policies to ensure the integrity of the people data as well as the security of sensitive people data.
- Ensure acquired company data is managed consistently and in compliance with local and regional processes and policies.
- Apply your analytics expertise to develop M&A insights and help advise, influence and support the design and management of M&A processes & operations from end-to-end.
- Leverage enablers like process optimization, automation etc. to find the appropriate balance between operational efficiency and cost optimization.
- Diagnose operational breakdowns at the root cause and work with key partners to find efficient and holistic solutions.
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests.
- Own regular acquired employee attrition reporting and other M&A success metrics on all deals.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and collaborate cross-functionally to drive improvements and support evolving the M&A playbook and tools.
- Minimum 4 years professional, related experience
- Proven experience in data management
- Advanced modeling skills
- Attention to detail. Ensuring numbers, metrics are accurate, reviewed and delivered on time to key stakeholders.
- Project Management experience. Managing projects from beginning to end, adhering to milestones, and actively participating in communications with key partners.
- Experience with Workday a plus!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber