LatAm Sales Ops Senior Associate - Uber Eats
About the Role
At Uber Eats, the Sales Ops's mission is to drive and build insights, strategy, efficiencies, and learning for the restaurant teams through analytics, systems, and enablement.
For this role, we are looking for a project manager for strategic programs creation and implementation. You need to have excellent written communication, strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information for stakeholders at all levels of the business. You should be able to articulate sound strategy from ambiguous situations and turn learnings into an action plan for the team to execute on. Most importantly, you should not be afraid to challenge the status quo and make improvement recommendations.
What You'll Do
- Own the project governance process from strategy to implementation, with a focus on the implementation of new Sales Operations programs
- Work cross-functionally with the Regional functional teams and Latam Business leaders to develop and strategically deliver key initiatives that will help drive commercial organization targets to improve Restaurant Partners' relationship.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support prioritization of programs and decision making
- Incubate and adjust processes to drive engagement and behavior change
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models on the status of key programs and initiatives
- Communicate the key program outcomes and insights to key partners
Lead large, complex projects as needed
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree (e.g,. Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting)
- 4+ years of work experience with 2 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations preferably in a fast growing B2B environment.
- 4+ years managing big scale projects (+50 collaborators) and working with multiple functional teams such as Compensation, HR, Business teams, Sales teams and Legal.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to lead cross-functional projects. Ability to plan and implement complex projects and ensure the end-to-end support strategy is accomplished
- Self starter who embraces rolling up your sleeves; skilled at process optimization; thrives on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Consensus builder and experience in providing supporting analysis (quantitative and qualitative) to gain alignment on comp plan and quota recommendations
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- High-growth operations or startup experience
Ability to balance attention to detail with swift implementation
- Understanding and experience with sales compensation structures, mechanics and systems to administer sales compensation is a plus in your experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber