X-Platform Customer Experience Program Manager
About the Role
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber handles cross-platform customer support around the globe! We are looking for a Program Manager to lead our cross-platform Customer Experience team. As a Program Manager, you'll be responsible for the successful definition and start to finish execution of high-impact strategic projects that seek to improve the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies across the mega region. These projects will have an impact in our efficiency and customer experience metrics; while enabling access to our platform for more users and contributing to our overall business goals.
As a member of the CX Team, you will influence company-wide decisions related to our overall access & engagement strategy through data analysis and insight generation. As part of the cross-platform scope of this role, you'll be responsible for working with cross-functional teams to seek some of the most sophisticated and business-critical account, access, and enablement issues in a holistic way that both eliminates defects and provides outstanding support experience for our earners and spenders alike.
This role has a heavy focus on program management, customer experience, cross-functional teamwork and continuous process improvements through teamwork, organization, and data analysis.
What You'll Do
- Design and execute account, access, and engagement related Customer Experience portfolio initiatives from beginning to end and support business-critical Product and Operations launches. This includes insight generation, strategy ideation, project implementation, monitoring, and communication of impact and results.
- Lead the day-to-day effectiveness and efficiency of our support operations for access and engagement, assessing root-causes and coordinating action plans with key customers to accurate performance variations and identify optimization opportunities as needed.
- Scope, plan and prioritize strategic initiatives and projects derived from business needs and ensure the accurate allocation of resources for execution
- Be the subject matter expert for the best cross-platform support practices obtained internally and externally.
- Liaise with regional and global partners to generate alignment on initiatives and ensure they are connected to the larger business goals. Additionally, ensure launches and roll outs are accompanied by a quality customer experience and provide partners with insights based on the voice of the customer.
- Define and implement sophisticated prioritization frameworks that are aligned with high-level business strategy and will position the team for success in achieving ambitious business goals.
- Own data analysis and visualization, and communicate the project outcomes/impact to senior leadership to provide transparency on KPI evolution and aid strategic decisions for account related CX improvements in support experience for all customers (riders, eaters, drivers, and couriers.)
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of program management experience
- Outstanding organizational skills that allow you to effectively prioritize, properly scope and execute projects, and deliver high-impact quality results in a fast paced environment.
- A highly analytical approach - ability to work at ease with large data sets and analytical findings to incorporate them holistically into business decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including with the ability to supervise, measure, and share project results/impact in an effective manner to a senior audience.
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional projects and a large, sophisticated web of partners, powered by analytical insights.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience in influencing decisions that aren't in your immediate responsibility.
- A powerful history of using data to drive quantifiable change, continuous improvement initiatives, and cross-functional decision making.
- Extremely independent, self-starting, and comfortable working with remote teams across different geographies and time zones.
- Proficient in English and Spanish/Portuguese.
Bonus Points If
- High-growth operations or startup experience
- Familiarity with support/customer operations
- SQL knowledge
- Six Sigma, Organizational Change, and/or Project Management certifications
- Risk Knowledge
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber