Sales Manager, Uber for Business (SaaS)
Uber for Business ('U4B'), the B2B enterprise engagement arm of Uber, is one of the fastest growing businesses within Uber. We help ANZ's largest businesses leverage the power of Uber's Mobility (Uber) & Delivery (Uber Eats) platform to revolutionize how businesses operate in the increasingly competitive and fast paced business environment by enabling businesses to 'Go Anywhere' and 'Get Anything' at a push of a button.
The U4B Mid-Market Team is responsible for engaging the largest Mid-Market businesses in ANZ in what are strategic important initiatives with c-level engagement and million dollar deal size across many industries from Professional Services, to Airline, to Utilities, to Finance, to FMCG, to Government, and more.
How will I have an impact?
This is a unique opportunity to be an important member of the Uber for Business ANZ sales team. We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales and account management experience who are passionate about scaling a high growth B2B sales organization at Uber. You'll be on the frontlines driving your team's performance, and as a member of the sales leadership team, you'll develop and test new strategies around Sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment. You will lead the Mid-Market sales team in ANZ and you will be ultimately responsible for the Gross Bookings generated in those countries.
What does a 'day in the life' look like?
- Lead the charge for the U4B ANZ Mid-Market team to be the top Mid-Market team globally
- Be an integral part of the U4B ANZ sales leadership team, constantly striving to improve how we do things as we chase the largest deals in market
- Construct, forecast, and manage your Mid-Market team's sales pipeline via Salesforce
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and proactively seek opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
- Support ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring reps
What we would like to see from you?
- 4+ years of Sales experience within preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organisation
- 2+ years of Sales Management experience
- Strong use of insights and quantitative decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
What's in it for me?
One of our proudest people programs is the career development and mobility we offer our employees. So if your personal goal is to become a subject matter expert, experience different roles and teams expanding on your skill set, or relocating to another location (within APAC or Uber globally) you are in the driver's seat & we are here to support you.
Oh, did we mention that the benefits on offer are pretty awesome too? From generous paid leave, to monthly Uber credits, health insurance and wellbeing allowance - we'll have something that'll be of interest and support the 'whole you'. Check out our benefits page to find out more: https://www.uber.com/us/en/careers/benefits/
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber