Account Executive, Uber Eats San Diego
What You'll Do
- Prospect and build pipeline to create partnerships with the best restaurants interested in Uber Eats
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products to prospects with a consultative approach
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our Onboarding Teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants
Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- For the Account Executive role - a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Sales experience
- Proven achievement in performance-based role
- Effective communication with colleagues and clients
- Experience organizing projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience multi-tasking work with attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to building your brand
Experience with food delivery or hospitality technology sales
About the Team
Our team focuses on helping local restaurants grow their business and expand their customer reach through our widespread and loyal user base. We pride ourselves on understanding the nuances of each specific US city to bring eaters what they crave, door-to-door in less than 30 minutes.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber