Sales Enablement Lead
About the role
As the sales enablement lead, you'll develop meaningful, helpful enablement programs that will directly impact the growth of our business. You'll flex your talents in content production, training, project management, and relationship building to impact team goals. The ideal candidate is empathetic, energetic, driven, and a self-starter with previous experience in sales or sales training/content creation. This is a role central to our sales growth and effectiveness globally.
What you'll do
- Assist sales teams in go-to-market strategy and implementation of new products and programs
- Collaboration with business leaders and subject matter experts to build effective and relevant course content aligned with regional goals and initiative
- Facilitate the rollout and adoption of global enablement programs
What you'll need
- Track record of success in sales and account management
- Design and facilitation of sales training
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities and great collaboration skills to work across marketing and sales teams.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber