Senior Program Manager, Global Content
A successful candidate needs to be a self-starter and able to navigate an ambiguous environment with a truth-seeking mentality. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills to make and deliver executive-level presentations, as well as strong analytical skills to turn undefined problems into sound strategy with clear action plans. Most importantly, you should not be afraid to challenge the status quo and make improvement recommendations.
What You'll Do
- Thought partner and co-pilot of the GSO Content lead, helping to drive strategic decisions across the globe by working closely together with the different regional content leads.
- Set strategic priorities, translate them in concrete projects, and work closely with teams across the regions to help them execute at their highest potential
- Plan and lead high-impact initiatives to improve the support content tool ecosystem, experiences, processes, and KPIs.
- Strive every day to use content as a driven advantage for Uber and its customers.
- Analyze the ROI of our initiatives, while identifying trends that uncover our next exciting opportunities.
- Design and execute experiments to improve the quality and efficiency of Uber Support content.
- Collaborate with different regional leads and their teams to understand their local projects, gathering best practices and drive knowledge sharing across the globe.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams as efficient as possible.
- Partner closely with A&I, Engineering, and Agent Success functions.
- Lead and align our global programs, leading cross-regional projects, improving critical processes, and more as we raise the global bar on how Content is created, managed, consumed, and leveraged and measured in the GSO Network.
What You'll Need
- Strategic vision and clear framework on support content and customer service strategies
- Strong data analysis skills; experience working with operational, support, and content data
- Strong communication, presentation and organization skills - ability to reduce complex and complicated information into clear recommendations to senior leadership
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience
- Experience with content strategy, content design, or information architecture concepts
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, and the ability to deliver content effectively
- Ability to be an Uber brand and voice standard-bearer and advocate
- Absolute team player and ability to bring different opinions to consensus
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex stakeholder structure
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for stakeholder management, strategic problem solving, and driving action through data-driven insight
- Demonstrated success in uncovering data to inform customer-oriented decisions; close partnership with A&I
- Experience facilitating timely change management across global organizations
- Strong/effective written and verbal communication skills across diverse functions and teams
- Empathy in order to understand regional and global business needs
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber