Performance Marketing Manager, Uber for Business
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Uber's B2B CRM marketing team! In this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a world-class CRM team with the ability to make a big impact. You will be responsible for successfully onboarding and retaining new organizations and engaging their employees on the Uber for Business platform through CRM communications.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire new organizations, and continually engage their employees and early in the lifecycle.
- Use marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize retention and acquisition.
- Lead creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned workflows.
- Establish, report on, and improve critical metrics for all campaigns/communications.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices' expert.
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation/behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work with our deployment, content, and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the takeaways from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- Partner with our product, operations, communications, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
- 4+ years experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space (B2B preferred).
- Bachelor's Degree
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- A track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber