Regional Community Operations Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a Regional Community Operations (RCO) Manager, based in London, to design and optimize the best customer operations for our eaters, delivery and restaurant partners, in the United Kingdom & Ireland!
Working closely with local, regional, and central Business/Ops Teams (Courier Growth, Marketplace, Restaurants Ops, Eater Ops, Marketing teams, etc.) and the EMEA Community Operations teams, he/she will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and optimizing the Uber Eats customer operations
- Implementing and optimizing onboarding and conversion experiments
- Launching new initiatives (calling, chat, virtual onboarding)
What you'll do
- Design, improve, and optimize customers operations: footprint, channel & modalities strategy and implementation
- Prepare the customer support organization to all new features and new products
- Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our customer operations and improve the level of service we provide
- Contribute to the growth of Uber Eats in the region: fixing & building processes that are needed to scale this business
- Deliver strong customer operations outcomes in line with agreed service level agreements: working with partners across EMEA to achieve the best outcomes across tens of thousands of customers interactions every week, and ensuring they operate as efficiently as possible while maintaining a high level of quality
- Draw measurable recommendations that help drive the growth, by diving deep into the numbers, findings, insights, and make data-driven decisions and process improvements
- Project management: Be a hustling multi-tasker, supporting projects across the region. You'll be THE go to person for many key initiatives within Community Operations.
- Engage strategically with stakeholders, be it general managers or function leads to influence business goals and priorities, central global teams to improve internal tools and the overall user experience, or local teams.
- Secure the achievements of key customer operations metrics, such as: Efficiency, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, SLA, Contact Rate, and cost per contact.
What you need
- 3+ years of proven experience, preferably in startup, bank, consultancy, operations, or corporate environment, influencing and motivating change in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a lover of process and optimization: you are passionate about building new processes and implement them across the support organization in a consistent and organized manner
- Have natural curiosity, love learning how things work and are always looking for ways to innovate.
- A bias for action and problem-solving skills: You adopt challenges and take ownership to create solutions--whether they're short-term workarounds, or more long-term process changes.
- Data-centric and analytical approach. You can look at spreadsheets and know the right questions to ask to get impactful outcomes, and can present data in a digestible way. SQL, coding, or programming experience is an added bonus
- A strong communicator and experienced in stakeholders management: you are a phenomenal teammate and will onboard everyone around you to achieve desired results as a team.
- Cool and calm under pressure with outstanding organisational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber