Strategy & Operations Manager - Eater Growth, Uber Eats
About the role
The Strategy and Operations Manager (Eater Growth) is an outstanding opportunity to have an influence on our strategy and results.
This is a meaningful role as it will be highly focused on building the fundamentals that will ensure Uber Eats hits growth targets at the lowest possible investment. It is a well rounded role that requires a good mixture of systemic view, eye for business, analytics, problem solving, stakeholder management and executional excellence.
What You'll Do
- Connect with our Eaters to boost demand and engagement: Plan, prepare, deploy and analyze the efficacy of our communication with them, including CRM and in-app experience.
- Experimentation: Run experiments to improve our current business as usual campaigns and our in-app experience in regards to main metrics.
- Measures of success: improve engagement metrics, achieve topline trips, gross bookings and spend per trip.
- Collaborate with different teams that are working on Growth projects: Be comfortable with leading through influence with National Ops, Marketing, Account Management and others
- Be fast, inventive, and take initiative. Take ownership of your workstreams and do everything you can to support and improve the quality of our services.
What You'll Need
- 4 years of experience in startup, strategy, operations, analytics, business development, consulting, CRM, or a variety of other roles with proven ability in quantitative fields, but we'll evaluate candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Executional excellence and capability of owning Uber Eats demand growth in a broader way, as well as lead and execute specific workstreams to get us there. This will be a high visibility and high profile responsibility as Brazil is a priority investment market globally.
- Comprehensive outputs through data-driven mentality and sound business judgment. Strong analytical thinking and attention to details.
- Professional proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Proven experience crafting and optimizing processes, as well as running communication campaigns with large audiences
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment while maintaining flexibility and a collaborative attitude
- Experience working with large sets of unstructured data and synthesizing into measurable business insights (e.g., using SQL, Sheets/Excel), modelling, and test plan design and analysis
- Experience problem solving, prioritizing and deconstructing sophisticated problems
- Good business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly develop tactics and make decisions. Comfortable understanding the business through its financial information
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber