Claims Advocate EMEA
About the Role
You will be part of a very talented and diverse EMEA claims team where our mission is to deliver industry leading claims solutions and outcomes to support riders and drivers with empathy and care when things go wrong whilst supporting Ubers profitable growth.
We support all 30+ countries across EMEA and all product lines such as Rides & Eats thanks to our brilliant lean, diverse & multi-talented team based out of Amsterdam.
What You'll Do
- Manage an inventory of claims and claims-related inquiries to evaluate covered losses and liability exposure, reduce brand and litigation risk to drive market-leading claims outcomes with a special focus on the French, Continental Europe and West Africa Insurance markets where Uber operates.
- Be the point of contact to selected Insurance partners, leading efforts to identify and execute continuous service and operational improvement on the claims process.
- Investigate new claims by reviewing first reports of loss and supporting materials to determine the best initial contact; communicate with claimants, drivers, passengers, witnesses, etc.
- Advocate for claims on behalf of all Uber platform users to support white glove customer service in tandem with quick resolution.
- Work with Insurance risk and legal Uber's expansion, new products, and new insurance policies.
What You'll Need
- Proficiency in English and French
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- 3+ Years Motor / General liability / Personal Accident Claim handling experience is ideal
- Track Record of working with insurance management, Brokers, TPAs and Lawyers within the insurance industry.
- Ability to work independently
- Problem Solving & Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prioritization and task management discipline
- Soft skills: customer service written and verbal
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber