Regional Marketing Operations Manager, Uber Eats
In Marketing, we work across the company to bring the Uber brand to life, both inside and outside our walls. Marketing Operations ensures efficient processes are built and implemented to keep all the teams within Marketing working smoothly and happily.
About the Role
As the Regional Marketing Operations Manager, Uber Eats you will be responsible for managing team operations and processes across the US&C and broader Delivery Marketing team as well as acting as a Chief-of-Staff to the Head of Delivery Marketing.
From driving Delivery team cadence, meetings and agendas to managing the budget and working in partnership with the central Strategy & Operations team, this position requires extensive cross-team coordination at all levels, excellent communication skills, and the ability to build rhythm of the business, compelling presentations, and business review materials that span all Delivery Marketing including Product Marketing, the regional US&C marketing team, Brand and Partnership Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Manage all Delivery Marketing team operations including team meetings, creating a consolidated GTM calendar and processes to socialize marketing plans and updates across the team
- Build and refine processes for planning, prioritization, and performance tracking across the team
- Set up and own an effective and efficient operating rhythm across the Delivery Marketing team
- Run strategic, team-level efforts (strategy research, offsites, team culture, etc.) for the Head of Delivery Marketing
- Manage the Delivery Marketing budget including the monthly forecast and investment planning
- Partner closely with Marketing Operations and key marketing leadership on planning, goal-setting, measurement, and tracking.
- Partner with Marketing Operations on annual planning process and KPI setting
- Lead special projects on behalf of the Delivery Marketing team, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assemble content and draft executive-level presentations
- 6+ years professional work experience, including familiarity/experience with marketing operations and brand or product marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects, including project management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, shift priorities quickly and act proactively, while keeping the most critical projects moving forward.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber