At Uber we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold brand, and the ground-breaking technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber. Delivering a premier, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we need a Sr. Sourcer who has the same critical eye. Our recruiting team must be able to find the diamonds in the rough and the sourcers are the ones that mine for that talent.
Interested? Keep reading!
The right person will be comfortable in a "take initiative" environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
What You'll Do
- You'll be tasked with supporting our recruiters, hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed
- You will source across all teams; helping to expand our business globally
- You will create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to
- You will be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc)
- You will work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team
- You will develop relationships across multiple teams
- You will showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about market, target companies, relationships in open source networks
- You will build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
What You'll Need
- English verbal and written skills
- 3+ years of experience in sourcing or recruiting
- Experience in sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with funnel data and using it to guide hiring decisions
- Has experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber