Operations Coordinator - Mexico
About the Role
The Territory Ops individual will be passionate about their territory (city or group of cities), doing fast-paced, agile work to drive local metrics and results. You will execute on data-driven strategies and processes and flex to address the needs of your portfolio, jumping on challenges as they emerge. You will partner closely with the Sales, Account Management and National Operations Teams to identify and resolve issues and collect opportunities quickly.
This role calls for a combination of communication and stakeholder-management skills, savvy analytics, critical thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work with teams from across the business.
What you'll do
- Focus on Eater, Merchant, and/or Courier operations and experience within a specific area / city.
- Build and roll out scalable processes designed to support cities.
- Control performance against OKRs across the territory, to drive the top and bottom line results of our operations.
- Dive analysis on strategic decisions, including understanding key levers to improve results and clarifying tradeoff decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including National Operations, Commercial Teams (Sales & Account Management), Marketing, and Legal, to achieve goals.
What you'll need
- 0 - 3 years of professional work experience in a related field (operations, business analytics, project management, finance, business intelligence, strategy, or similar)
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets and SQL (this shall be taken as a plus)
- English proficiency
- Excellent Excel/data management skills
- Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Problem solving, prioritizing and deconstructing complex problems experience
- Teamwork skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber