Growth Operations Manager
As Growth Operations Manager you will work with the Head of Driver Acquisition & Growth for Northern Europe to build a World-Class onboarding process for new driver-partners -- our customers. This onboarding process is a relatively long, complex and costly process where new drivers need to obtain various licenses and qualifications and make significant investments such as procuring a vehicle. In this role you will continuously seek to optimise this process for driver satisfaction, conversion rates and number of new drivers by addressing bottlenecks and reducing barriers, as well as creating a process to guide new drivers through every step.
This role is both strategic and hands-on and calls for a combination of customer obsession, savvy analytics, strategic thinking and strong execution. You will have to think creatively to find ways to continuously enhance Uber's value proposition to new drivers and optimise their customer journey. This requires a commitment to operational excellence, the capacity for out-of-the-box thinking to drive high quality top of funnel strategies and a customer centric mindset to implement high impact initiatives to improve Uber's onboarding process. You will also have to demonstrate the interpersonal ability to work alongside a team of high performing Operations Managers and a wide range of internal/external stakeholders. This role also calls for highly adaptable profiles that are keen to tackle different issues and will demonstrate ability to push new initiatives and positively challenge the existing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Customer focus - take full ownership for the customer journey through Uber's onboarding process and actively contribute to Uber's driver obsession by defining and implementing continuous improvements to the Onboarding Process to offer partner-drivers a seamless experience.
- Data Analytics - measure and understand performance and run "real world" experiments to prove and quantify the effect of optimisations. Build beautiful and actionable dashboards tracking your and your team's KPIs with our reams of data.
- Adapt - Ramp up rapidly and adhere to the evolving regulatory and compliance requirements in the sector.
Problem Solving - Solve business challenges by identifying the root cause and implementing effective solutions.
- Cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management - Engage with a number of functions across the business - policy, communications, product, marketing, legal and customer support and, in some cases, manage external stakeholders.
- Project management and execution - Plan and project manage multiple projects and have the ability to execute in a constantly changing, complex environment.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A mnimum of 3 years experience with operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business / customer growth management / growth hacking, or growing a startup.
Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
- Curious and eager to learn - you are interested in all things and can build up skills and knowledge very fast to become a recognised subject matter expert amongst your peers.
- Problem solver with a creative solutions driven mindset and a get-things-done attitude.
Customer oriented - the ability to capture our customers' expectations and requirements in a seamless customer journey.
- Flexible and forward thinking - we need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- Fluency in English with native French, native Dutch or native Swedish as a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber