At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
This is a critical role bringing together a three-sided marketplace and optimising the food delivery process. The team's mission is to offer the best delivery experience while building scalable processes to support further expansion of Uber Eats in Sweden. You will work in a high-growth environment with the Eats operations team based in Stockholm.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Analytics - Analysis of delivery-partner, restaurant, and customer metrics to accurately allocate supply, guide incentive programs, increase marketplace efficiency and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber Eats platform.
- Develop & Optimize Processes - You will be responsible to build scalable tools, rules, and processes to help ensure that we are growing a "balanced" marketplace. We're looking for someone who has that mix of analytical and operational abilities to build things from the ground up and get stuff done, as well as the creative thinking necessary to drive creative solutions.
- Collaboration - Work closely with local and central stakeholders to surface issues, create best practices and scale innovative solutions across Sweden.
- Be the key link between Product, Engineering and your markets by requesting and implementing new product features.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (Business, Engineering, Management, etc), Master's Degree a plus
- 1-2 years experience in operations, analytics, consulting, banking, strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup
- Strong data management skills (Google Sheets/Excel required, SQL a plus) combined with strong analytical thinking and data-driven decision making
- Effectively handles a fast pace in an unpredictable environment
- Ability to spot improvement opportunities and take initiative to execute on it
- Get things done attitude in a constantly-changing work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber