At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it.
We're looking for an analytically and executionally oriented talent to help grow Uber Eats in Sweden. The right candidate will be analytical, business savvy, able to make data driven decisions and manage projects from start to end.
What the Candidate Will Do
The role will typically involve the following:
- Data analysis: Analyse data to find actions we can implement to grow our businesses and improve the experience customers have on Uber Eats
- Strategy development: Develop scalable strategies for how we can grow our business together with our partners
- Execution: Implement projects and processes that help our business and restaurant partners scale and innovate
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, etc), Master's Degree a plus
- 1-2 years experience in operations, marketing, consulting, finance, project management, or of growing a startup.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment. Excel modelling skills necessary, SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Empathetic in dealing with different people. Able to quickly build relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders with no problem.
- Passionate about technology, and excited about Uber Eats prospects for the future and a believer in the value that Uber Eats brings to our cities.
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber