City Manager, Uber Eats
The City Manager is a people manager who will lead commercial efforts across Sellers and Account Managers within a region. This individual drives the commercial strategy within our largest and highest potential cities, making commercial decisions to help us against our goal of winning selection street by street and geo by geo. City Managers own the results of all sides of the marketplace - not just selection but also experience.
What You'll Do
- Develop local expertise of merchant, courier, and eater supply and demand within a large or complex region
- Lead team of Sellers and Account Managers to drive commercial strategy and priorities
- Make decisions to provide the best selection and experience within your region
- Own performance of all sides of the market (merchant, courier, and eater) in partnership with our Operations team
- Build vision and strategy in your region
- 4+ years of work experience across operations, sales, or account management
- Experience being a leader among peers, influencing cross-functional partners and setting an example for others
- An entrepreneurial mindset, passion for building things, working towards a shared goal, and ownership of outcomes
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with diverse set of stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber