Rider Rentals Senior Strategy and Operations Manager
About the Role
Uber is making it super simple to get a rental car -- and we want you to bring it to the world! This is an outstanding opportunity to own and build the next business at Uber!
As a Senior Operations Manager, you'll own and scale Uber's rental car business in a specific market. You will partner closely with a working team across Product, Operations, 3rd parties, and Marketing to build the Rentals product with a specific focus on launch markets.
This role will launch and own the execution of our Uber Rent and Valet products. You'll work with other teams to build and improve the product and lead the operational processes that power the magic rental experience.
You'll operationalize the Rent reservations platform as well as Uber Valet products. Either user or valet side of the marketplace, you will be responsible for the end-to-end experience and tackle the major challenges we are facing today: supply and demand generation, insurance and payments, marketplace balance, funnel conversion - just to name a few.
What You'll Do
- You'll be an early member of the Uber Rent product team owning a city or geography and advising the organization including Product, Support, Marketing, Regional Ops teams, and many others.
- You'll own the day-to-day operations as well as central initiatives from start to finish.
- Program manage and work with internal, and external teams to execute high priority, needle-moving growth, and optimization initiatives in your geo.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Strong data analytics skills, highly confident with SQL
- 3+ years experience in strategy, operations, or project/program management
- 5+ years experience
- Strong project ownership. You can prioritize and successfully drive a project from beginning to end, and work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly evolving work environment and execute quickly
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
- Skilled communication and comfortable with sharing information formally or informally with senior audiences
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber