Strategy & Planning Manager, Eats for Business
What the Candidate Will Do
- Act as a thought partner to the General Manager and leadership team on long-term strategy
- Perform research, analyze data and make recommendations to support strategic business decisions
- Manage reporting on key Eats for business performance metrics on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- Consolidate and present insights and recommendations to senior leaders and managers
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- 6+ years of relevant experience in fields such as finance, management consulting, operations, or corporate strategy
- Bachelor's degree
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous and fast paced environments
- Data-driven decision making mentality, sound business judgment, and the ability to back your recommendations up with meaningful analytical thinking
- Ability to distill complex data sets into simple and digestible takeaways for senior leaders and managers
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to build high impact materials
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber