Junior Service Desk Technician
About the role
- You provide concierge level support by staffing the Amsterdam Uber Service Bar and provide desktop support to Uber employees based out of or visiting Uber's Amsterdam office.
- Manage Amsterdam site Ticket Queue by creating, triaging, solving or escalating Solve technical problems within all areas of the support portfolio using the provided instructions, resources, and guidance, within SLA. Keep track of escalated issues and follow up with customers.
- As needed, provide remote technical support to employees not based in Uber's Amsterdam office.
- Maintain on-hand Service Desk hardware inventory accuracy by updating the system of record, creating tickets for all outgoing hardware requests
Draft and submit documentation at least once a month
- Passionate about helping people
- Loves technology, always on top of the latest and greatest product launches
- Is the tech guru for their house, office pod
- Loves solving problems
Bonus if you have
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years of Endpoint Support\Engineering experience in a mid-large size "New Economy" company.
- Experience with incident and request management systems; Jira and SNOW knowledge is a big plus
- Experience in an Active Directory environment encompassing multiple operating systems; powershell scripting is a big plus
- Experience with network basics, especially from an endpoint perspective Understand basic AV signal flow and have the ability to do basic troubleshooting
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber