Regional Lead - Eats For Business, US and Canada
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Strategy & Ops team empowers our regional and local teams through insights, analysis, and thought leadership.
About the Role
We're looking for a Regional Lead to help scale Eats for Business in the US and Canada. Sitting at the intersection of two of the fastest growing Uber business units (Uber Eats and Uber for Business), Eats for Business has become one of the most exciting opportunities within Uber!
Businesses spend nearly $200 billion annually on food, and delivery is a growing percentage of that spend. Whether we're feeding employees working from home, virtual event attendees, or essential workers who are ordering lunch every day, there are numerous opportunities to help our clients support their employees, customers and overall business objectives with meal delivery.
Over the past year, we have made significant progress in corporate ordering, adding numerous Fortune 500 customers to our client base. Now, we are expanding our team to help us take the business to the next level.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Eats for Business performance in your region, including gross bookings and margin. You will partner with your cross-functional counterparts to deliver elevated experiences to corporate clients, their employees and their customers.
What You'll Do
- Own and oversee Eats for business KPIs in your region
- Set the go-to-market strategy for your region, in collaboration with the regional Sales and Marketing leads, and in coordination with the Eats for Business Global Operations team
- Develop deep expertise in our products and core use cases, and contribute to product development by providing local insights to the product team
- Support team through training, sharing product knowledge and occasionally participating in customer calls
- Serve as the primarily liaison with Uber Eats Ops teams in your region, managing a broad and diverse set of partners
- Operationalize key growth initiatives in your region, such as elevated support, referral campaigns, etc.
- Maintain a pulse on the local competition to help guide our strategic plans
- Lead quarterly and/or monthly business reviews
- 6-8 years of proven experience in Operational roles, with a preferred background in finance, management consulting, or corporate strategy
- Bachelor's degree
- Track record of delivering results in a cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment. Experience in revenue and margin accountability is a plus
- Strong business acumen, with experience evaluating a line of business and understanding how to drive growth
- B2B and/or online food delivery experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong organization and project management skills, including ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with experience managing meetings and presentations with senior leaders
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, anticipating their concerns and successfully advocating for your priorities
- Analytical, with experience reporting on business metrics and trends and using data to drive decision making
- Comfort addressing ambiguity, for example, shifting priorities or unfamiliar problems
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber