Global Lifecycle Marketing Manager, New Verticals
About the Role
We're looking for a Global Lifecycle Marketing Manager, to help launch and grow New Verticals as Uber Eats expands beyond restaurants into grocery, convenience, alcohol, and more. You will be responsible for developing and executing global and/or regional lifecycle campaigns to drive awareness, acquisition, retention, and growth at key moments in an Uber customer's journey. You are a stickler for the details, have a jack-of-all-trades mix of technical, creative, and analytical know-how, and can collaborate effectively with a complex web of stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Analytics, and Regional Operations to drive projects forward.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute complex, multi-channel campaigns (email, push, in app surfaces) end to end
- Develop a best-in-class global lifecycle program through rigorous experimentation
- Work with Product, Engineering, Analytics, and Data Science to build out the New Verticals CRM foundation
- Establish and report on campaign performance and effectiveness
- Become an expert on Uber's marketing automation tools
- At least 3+ years experience in a high-volume role in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A track-record of proven business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels in a high-volume environment
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- Proactive, resourceful, intellectually curious, unflappable. We are looking for scrappy self starters with an excitement for learning, improving, and able to thrive in a cross-functional role with constant changes
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with expertise in multiple marketing tools
- Analytical ability (A/B testing, post-campaign insights)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber