Regulatory Support Specialist, ANZ
About the Role
Notifiables & Information Request Compliance (NIRC) is a critical function within Community Operations, and is essential to the ongoing compliance and safety operations of our business. NIRC Specialists help Uber to meet our local regulatory compliance requirements. NIRC leverages several information channels to identify and report notifiable incidents to regulators, as well as respond to detailed requests for information from regulators.
What You'll Do:
- Triage and draft notifiables for regulators: Identify and draft notifiables in a timely manner from the triage queue.
- Assist in projects: Work on lookbacks and other ad-hoc projects identified by the team.
What You'll Need:
- You will have some experience in a high-volume, fast-paced customer-facing role
- A flair for writing - you know the right turn of phrase in all situations
- Confidence in speaking - you will be the voice of Uber
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that surprise and delight
- Ability to break down complex problems, offer well thought-out recommendations and push problems to resolution with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers
- Skilled at handling multiple tasks at once and you have the drive to see them to completion
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber