Territory Analyst, Uber Eats
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Strategy & Ops team empowers our regional and local teams through insights, analysis, and thought leadership.
About the Role
The ACA Sub Region (Andean and Caribbean) comprises 4 different territories, each with its own set of challenges and opportunities. The Strategy & Operations Coordinator will work hand in-hand with the Territory leads, X-Functional leads and General Manager to continuously fine-tune, execute and supervise progress on the critical initiatives for ACA.
This is a meaningful role bringing together a three-sided marketplace and optimizing the food delivery process. This role calls for a rare combination of critical initiatives, creative problem solving, and interpersonal ability to balance multiple partner relationships.
What You'll Do
- Supervising week to week progress on top-line impacting initiatives, providing adequate internal visibility, and the cost implications of such
- Lead and executing non-recurring initiatives or projects that do not clearly fall under a functional team's scope, such as: local competition tracking, social media channels, etc.
- Owning and executing all CRM marketing campaigns & processes from crafting, sending, and results
- Act as the day to day point of contact with Territory Leads, and ensuring strategic finance goals are met
- Run numerical analysis and communicate complex data insights in a clear and succinct manner, with the ability to identify and isolate the truly relevant pieces of information
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, strategy, business development, analytics, any operations-intense fast-paced environment, or a variety of other specialty roles, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- English and Spanish proficiency
- Experience with a consistent record of solving analytical problems
- Easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision mentality through strong analytical thinking
- Must feel comfortable wearing different hats, executing on the field if needed and working in parallel on several different work streams
- Have a hunger for learning and quickly incorporating newly acquired skills into their day-to-day tasks
- SQL is a plus. Willing to learn SQL if it is not a skill they own yet
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber